Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Lili of the Valley

Beautiful, stunning, elegant, delightful, adorable, endearing, charming…these are only a few of the words that describe the wonderful products that “Lili of the Valley” offer. Each image is created with such wonderful detail and making the perfect addition to any craft project in my opinion. I just love them and have become quite addictive as a result of my good friend Maria.

Years ago I came across LOTV when I got a freebie with a magazine I’d bought. Not knowing where to purchase these images, they soon left my mind. Then last year my friend Maria sent me a card using…you guessed it…a LOTV image and soon I was collecting their products. Where possible I will use a LOTV and hearing the remarks of those receiving crafts from me is so uplifting because they too love the images.

I stayed with my mum last night and we got busy making cards. Below is the box of cards that I made and over on the “Sticky Fingers” page you’ll see some of the cards that I had fun making. I won’t share them all as I’d like to keep them a surprise for my friends. Why not visit LOTV over on http://www.liliofthevalley.co.uk/  They’ll be releasing some adorable new baby images on the 2nd December.


Now pop on over to my "Sticky Fingers" page, the tab which you'll see at the top and you'll see a close up of a few of the cards I've made. Thanks for looking. 

No comments: