Friday, September 19, 2014

DT Time...Vintage Themed

Well it's that time of the month again where I get to play with Pattie's great digi stamps. This month the theme for my team is Vintage. I've been struggling with my mojo lately and so I decided to keep it simple. I decided to alter a gift bag and to alter a box that my friend cut from me using her die cutting machine. The digi stamps that I chose to use are "Dogwood Branch", "Morning Glory" and "Corset". I'm already planning on how I might use the corset digi again.

To take part in this challenge just click HERE and you'll see the details. You could always pop on over to her Etsy shop and treat yourself to some digis too.

Here's my project.



4 comments:

Jackiekg said...

Lovely - great colouring! Love
the papers you used.

Pattie G said...

Niamh,

WOW, this is so nice! I love everything about it and how you colored my image.
Hugs
Pattie ♥
Artist
at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much ladies :)

Sandra DeFalco said...

Niamh - Great job of recycling the bag and box to achieve that Vintage look! I missed seeing the Dogwood Branch when I posted the challenge. I will go edit the post to include that image name.
Beautiful creations!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!