Sunday, August 10, 2014

Telescope card

I joined "The Craft Hole" yesterday, it's a FB group. They've many different challenges to take part in. I decided to participate in the "telescope" card challenge, I've never made one before. It was great discovering a new style of card.

I used my G45 Steampunk Spells paper pad...well scraps that I had left over. I knew those scraps would come in handy some day :) I then used various items stashed away looking to be used. For the most part the items used have come from the USA, gifted to me or bought during my many trips to Orlando. We'll be skipping Orlando this year.

Any way, this is my first challenge entry on the group. I'm looking forward to taking part in another challenge over there too. Crafting is a great form of escapism, a great form of therapy too.

  

No comments: