Sunday, January 26, 2014

My first DT Project

I'm so excited to have been chosen as a DT member for Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. What amazing images Pattie has too, you'll find them over on her Etsy shop. 

The first design challenge for me to take part in is Challenge 84 - For the Little Girls. When I saw these images I knew I had to use them. 

My friend's daughter has recently started dancing and so I thought to make a door hanger for her room would be fabulous. I'm so pleased with how the images printed and I'd great fun using my MS Markers for colouring them in. Obviously I had to add flowers and bling to make the hanger even more girlie.

Pattie's Creations Design Challenge is open until the 6th February. Below are the challenge details and you can use the links below to visit the blog page and her Esty shop too. Go on, you know you want to take part.


Checkout Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge
Our theme for Challenge #84 is 'FOR THE LITTLE GIRLS'. Any creation that is suitable for a Female Child.
 It is Our Rule that you also include any Digital or Stamped Image on your creation! Stop on over to Pattie's ETSY Shophttp://www.etsy.com/shop/pattiescreations and have a look at her many images. Don't forget to check out the Freebie First Friday of the Month page up above on the menu bar. The Freebie will be available for 3 days, and then it will be removed from the site!

The challenge starts now and ends Thursday, February 6th at 1PM CST (Central Standard Time).

So let's have a look at our DT and their creations! You can check their details by clicking on their names to leave some Luv at their blogs.


9 comments:

Pattie G said...

Niamh,

This door hanger is so adorable! I love how you colored both of my images and all the glitter that you used. It is nice to have you on our DT.

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Sandra DeFalco said...

Niamh - I love this creation! Great job on the coloring, and the glitter really makes the images pop! Welcome to our DT!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Pattie & Sandi. It's just great being part of your Design Team and what wonderful images to be able to use too.

aiveenj said...

Well done you on becoming a DT member. Your door hanger is really lovely. Aiveen.

nwilliams6 said...

Great creation - super colors and sparkle! Welcome to the PC family - can't wait to see what you create with Pattie's wonderful creations! Hugz!

Zella said...

Niamh, this is absolutely beautiful!!!! I love all the sparkle and it's just perfect for a little girls room...or even a craft room! :)
Blessings,
Zella (your Pattie's Creations DT teamie)

Maria :) said...

Hun your hanger turned out so very cute. I love it :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for the comments.

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Congratulations on the DT spot! Gorgeous door hanger, love the images and all the glitter :)